Sunday, January 18, 2009

This week on Supernatural Sisters...

First off, thanks to everyone who commented on our first two days of existence. We're so happy to be sharing our love for Supernatural with so many cool fans of the show.

So, what's up for our first full week?

Monday -- MJ previews upcoming movies starring the actors who play all the Winchester men. Knowing her like I do, I'm pretty sure there's going to be some love for Jeffrey Dean Morgan and The Watchmen. :)

Tuesday -- Natalie will be talking about the expectations of the show's most passionate fans.

Wednesday -- Tanya will continue exploring the fandom, but from the writers' perspective.

Thursday -- I (Trish) will talk about Dean Girls vs. Sammy Girls and why fangirls feel an affinity for one or the other. (Sneak peek: While I think Dean is hysterical, I'm a Sammy girl.)

Friday -- Terri dishes up our second weekly episode recap and observations of "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag," which I think is a hysterical episode title.

So be sure to check in each day and share your thoughts. And please share our Web address with everyone you know who loves Supernatural.

1 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

Oh, my gosh!! This is hilarious and chalked full of good stuff. I've never even seen the show, but you guys have made me curious enough that I’m logging into their website to see if I can view an episode or two. Maybe I’ll buy the first season on DVD. Maybe!!!

Great idea on the blog idea. You hooked me!