Top Ten Funniest Scenes
1) Playthings, when the boys enter the attic to see Rose. “Dude, you are not going to poke her with a stick!”
2) Ghostfacers, particularly the first scene where the Ghostfacers are speaking to the camera about the writer’s strike
3) A Very Supernatural Christmas. “You fudging touch me again and I’ll fudging kill you!”
4) Mystery Spot. “Do these tacos taste funny to you?”
5) Wishing Well. The teddy bear. I’m laughing just thinking about it.
6) The Monster at the End of this Book. “I am the Prophet Chuck.” Or, “You should have seen Luke.”
7) The Monster at the End of this Book. Sam Slash Dean.
8) Bad Day at Black Rock. Sam’s shoe.
9) What Is and What Shall Never Be. Dean mowing the lawn.
10) Yellow Fever. Dean screaming when he finds the cat in the locker.
Top Ten Metallicar Moments
1) Croatoan. Trying to get away from the infected men near the bridge. Nice spin!
2) Bloodlust. Cruising over the hill as “Back in Black” plays.
3) Pilot. Crashing into the house to take the ghost home.
4) Everybody Loves a Clown. Getting beat to hell by Dean. (The only reason to watch that episode, BTW.)
5) Devil’s Trap. The crash. Still makes me catch my breath.
6) Route 666. Outrunning the haunted truck.
7) Nightshifter. Giving the boys refuge after their night in the bank, while “Renegade” plays.
8) Croatoan. Being given to strangers when Dean chooses to stay with Sam.
9) Simon Says. Being given to Andy without thought, thanks to mind control.
10) What Is and What Shall Never Be. Having only some tools and skin magazines in her trunk. “What do you know, baby? We’re civilians.”
Top Ten Scariest Episodes
1) Blood Mary (she could be anywhere!)
2) Scarecrow (he was creeeepy!)
3) Skin (he could look just like you!)
4) Nightshifter (STILL could look just like you!)
6) Devil’s Trap (YED was Daddy!!!)
7) Hunted (Gordon was nuts)
8) Born Under a Bad Sign (Sam! Possessed!)
9) Jus in Bello (Trapped!)
10) No Rest for the Wicked (Dean! Hell!!! Sam can’t help!)