Monday, August 3, 2009

The Opening of Season 5

A few weeks back, I announced a fan fiction contest here. Alas, we got zero entries. :( But I'm still curious how people think Season 5 will open. Part of me thinks it'll start just where Season 4 left off. That we'll see Lucifer actually rising. But how many of us could have predicted how Season 4 opened with Dean clawing his way out of a grave in the middle of nowhere. If we don't start this upcoming season in that same room with Lucifer rising, how do you think the first scene of the first episode will go? Will it be just after the rising? Will Dean be knocked out on the floor and Sam disappeared along with Lucifer? Will it be weeks later and the boys are on the road looking for Lucifer who somehow gave him the slip?

Only 37 days until we know for sure, but for now let's pretend we're Kripke. How would you start the next season? How likely do you think that's how it actually will start? Remember, the name of the episode is "Sympathy for the Devil."

Come on, peeps. Let's have a lot of ideas tossed out today. It'll be interesting to see who is closest to the actual.

2 comments:

SPN_addict79 said...

I heard somewhere that Meg was coming back in the premire?
I think the new season will pick up right where the last one left off.
And also I saw a picture of the man playing Lucifer the other day and I'm not sure how I feel about him... Lucifer was suppose to be the most beautiful of all God's angels and this actor was far from it. But that's just my oppinion.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I heard Meg will be back, too, but Nicki Aycox isn't available, so she'll be in a different host.

I felt the same way about the casting of Lucifer, but I did seem him play Jacob on Lost, and 1. the photo of him they're circulating does NOT do him justice, and 2. Lucifer's beauty is as much about charisma as it is actual looks, and I think this actor can pull it off. We'll see.

Thanks for commenting!