Friday, August 14, 2009

Supernatural News

We're going to be starting a new regular feature here on Supernatural Sisters, a compilation of the latest news (with links) about our favorite show, the actors, pretty much anything related to Supernatural. Though Friday isn't going to be our regular day, I thought I'd give you a taste of things to come. And if you all hear any juicy gossip, see any fabulous new images, etc., let one of us know.

Evidently, Paris Hilton is going to be appearing on a Supernatural episode this season. Wait, before you cry in agony, let it be known that it actually sounds like it'll be funny. She's playing a demonic creature that takes the form of...wait for it...Paris Hilton!

Still sad you weren't at Comic-Con this year? Well here's a little taste -- clips from the panel made up of Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund, Sera Gamble, Misha Collins and Jim Beaver. These are some funny talented people, and I was happy to hear Kripke say that this upcoming season will be the most optimistic yet, with the boys coming back together, though slowing and not without angst.

Kripke, Edlund and Gamble talk about Season 5 (and possibly beyond), and we get a glimpse of what's in store for Castiel this season in this article. Have I mentioned I love Castiel? And if you're not following Misha on Twitter, do. He's hysterical.

I looked up the latest IMDB (Internet Movie Database) listings for Jared and Jensen and found some interesting info on Jensen's page:

Jensen's page has two rumored roles -- as Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil: Afterlife and as Steve Rogers/Captain America in The First Avenger: Captain America. Wow, Jensen in tights? :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Okay that made me giggle. It could be funny even though I really don't like her. I think it was a fluke but someone gave me an award for my blog so now I'm passing one on to you since you're a great source for Supernatural stuff.

http://www.melancholymusings.com/2009/08/your-blog-rocks.html

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Hey, thanks, Barbara! That's pretty cool! We're honored!