Monday, May 3, 2010

SPNews

[For some infuriating reason Blogger isn't allow me to paste text so I've been trying to post this little bit of news for way too long! Now retyping....]


News was really scarce this week ~


The CW is all atwitter about sweeps weeks so they're inviting viewers to "watch and tweet" with their favorite stars. Misha will be tweeting from 9:00-10:00 PM on Friday, May 7.


Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello has posted a freakin' hilarious, exclusive clip of this week's Two Minutes to Midnight. Warning: It does answer the "will he or won't he?" question regarding Bobby's soul.


Finally, I leave you with this adorable pic of Jensen and Danneel at the premier of The Back-Up Plan. (She plays J.Lo's nemesis.) Rumor has it May is their big month!


2 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

LOL! That clip is hilarious.

And I love that top Danneel is wearing. I want one!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that, Trish! I like Daneel's top too. She looks really pretty.