Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pleading Back-to-School Brain

ETA: Contest runs through Sunday midnight CST!

I completely forgot today was my day to blog. I hope this helps you forgive me. I think it is my new favorite website ever.

Since it's back to school, how about a quiz? I got the idea when a cherry-red Impala came through the pick-up line at school. The 5th grade boys and I were going crazy. The other teachers looked at us weird. Whatever. I love old cars.

So. Match the car with the show. Email me your answers at mfechter at gmail dot com. I'll pick a random winner and you can have your choice of this or this. (Entries limited to wherever Cafe Press ships, sorry! I know they ship to Canada.)

1. 1969 Dodge Charger

2. 1974 Dodge Challenger (When Googling, I saw that NCIS has a Challenger, too. Not that one.)

3. 1964 Pontiac GTO (though it's a 1966 Chevelle in the ad)

4. 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner

5. 1975 Ford Gran Torino

6. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda

Choices: Memphis Beat, Nash Bridges, Jericho, Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch, Burn Notice

Have fun!

6.

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I just sucked all the air out of the room. Srsly. Thank you! LOL

I only know one of those, the first one. Sad.

MJFredrick said...

You know more than that, I know!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I don't! I watched three of those shows, but only know the car on one! :(