Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Supernatural @ Comic-Con



Comic Con starts today and HOW I wish I was there. One day, I hope. I really, really hope. Although I must confess I don't want to go by myself because it seems somewhat terrifying. LOL.


Meanwhile, Supernatural has a panel this Sunday with Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund, Jared, Jensen, Jim, Misha and Mark Sheppard. The Hollywood Reporter recently spoke with Jared who, God bless him, spoke about his geekiness. He confesses to an irrational love for Star Wars Boba Fett as a child. He really wanted to grow up to be a bounty hunter. I think he actually did as Sam, sans the rocket he seems to adore.

Fans have high hopes they’ll see the gag reel from season 6 at the session as well as a sneak peek of season 7, perhaps the episode Jensen directed since it was the first to be filmed. The panel will be moderated by Eric Goldman, the Executive Editor for the TV channel at IGN.com. You can tweet questions you'd like to hear at the panel via @EricIGN. They’ll also be previewing the anime series which arrives on DVD July 26. For updates visit the Supernatural Comic Con wiki page.

But the most interesting thing I got from the THR article was Jared’s hint that there’s going to be a major big baddie in the new season. “We have to go big or go home and Supernatural has a tendency to go big and badder and this season the foe will be bigger than Armageddon, bigger than the apocalypse, bigger than Lucifer and bigger than God. “ I’m thinking holy crap, just what could that be?

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'll go with you, Terri! Assuming your someday and mine match up. :)

Geez, Jared, not setting up expectations much, are you? O.o

Anonymous said...

You got it, Natalie! I still contend that all us SPN Sisters need to do an event together. LOL on your Jared comment.