Monday, January 16, 2012

News and Hiatus

The TCA was held recently, and there's an interview with Jared Padalecki that's FULL OF SPOILERS, so beware!

There's also an interview with Robert Singer at Digital Spy.

I admit, after last week's awesome episode, I gobbled up details about what's upcoming, and I'm excited. :)

Not so excited, though, about another hiatus. According to a sneak peek note on Dread Central, we're back to reruns until February 3rd. WTH?

(In a related note, the local CBS and CW stations went black in Verizon here in Central PA from late Thursday through Sunday, because Verizon and the station group owner couldn't agree to a new contract. There was much wailing and anger! Luckily for me, I'm on DirecTV. :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. Lots of good stuff! The preview for The Slice Girls looks amazing. And shirtless Jensen...happy, happy.

Clover Autrey said...

So glad I found this site as a fan back from episode one's first airing. You gals rock.

Would you believe I found y'all from an old national con CD?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Hi, Clover! Welcome to Supernatural Sisters! :)

That is SO COOL that you found us that way!