Thursday, March 1, 2012

This Just In! Season Finale News

First, Happy Birthday to Jensen Ackles! He turns 34 today, which suddenly sounds very young to me. That's never happened before. :(

Anyway, as reported by Dread Central, the Supernatural season finale will air Friday, May 18, 2012.

Which is, of course, smack in the middle of my annual writers retreat. It usually is, and I knew it would be (last year being an aberration due to the extra-long Smallville season finale), but it's still kind of a bummer.

On the one hand, I have several fans on retreat with me. We can download the show when it appears on iTunes and watch it together. Yay! On the other hand, I'm not going to be home to watch with my oldest daughter (aka Number One). She hates not having someone to hash out the finale with, and ends up driving my husband insane. This year he'll be in Vegas for work, so that's even worse for her!

What are your season finale plans? Group watching? Live Tweeting? Or are you all "It's season seven. Meh."

2 comments:

Rosalie Lario said...

Me and my bottle of Grey Goose have big plans for the finale...just the two of us. Well, maybe we'll let my hubby join in too, lol. :-)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oooh, I like it, Rosalie! :)

I think adult beverages will have to be part of our plan at the retreat, too. LOL