Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Scary

Halloween is this Saturday and that got me to thinking about the scariest looking creatures on Supernatural. I always have a little apprehension opening my door to trick-or-treaters because you never know what you’ll find on the other side. One year, I came face-to-face with a GIGANTIC man wearing the Scream mask and wielding a knife. No joke! I nearly slammed the door shut and had a heart attack. God help me if any of these SPN monsters show up. From least to worst, here's who would terrorize me away from my Tootsie Rolls.

10. If a Wendigo shows up I'll throw candy at it and hope that sounds yummier than me.




















9. For some reason everytime I see these ugly Sirens I think of the Hall and Oates song, Maneater.




















8. Psycho chick from Family Remains is seriously scary, but I alway wonder if I'd be more overwhelmed by her smell.




















7. Shtriga's suck. (LOL. I crack me up.)













6. Sinister old men are always spooky, but especially when they're reapers.














5. Lilith - It's that creepy kid thing. Hate 'em! You won't catch me watching movies like Orphan either.















4. Doc Benton's Frankenstein face is enough to make anyone scream and I wouldn't want him to take anything from me for his cosmetic enhancement.



















3. Changelings are chilling, especially when they're Changeling children. No mother could love that face.


















2. Thanks to Tim Curry and the TV mini-series It, I don't trust clowns. This one freaks me out.




















1. I have been scared spitless of Scarecrows ever since I watched Dark Night of the Scarecrow at a Halloween sleepover when I was 11. I could barely watch this SPN episode when it aired. Seriously. Can't. Handle. Gak. Just the pic is giving me the heebies.












So what would you hate to find on your doorstep?

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

All of the above!

I cringed and laughed my way through that list. The Sirens freak me out the most, I think partly because of what they're doing when we see that image, with the Changelings close behind.

Tangential comment--I wonder what their concept of a chupacabra would be. Think they'll ever do one, or will that always be the Vera of the show? LOL

Trish Milburn said...

Ack! I'm glad I looked at this in the daytime and not right before going to bed. All these creatures are way scary. Actually, the reaper reminds me a bit of The Gentlemen from the Buffy episode "Hush."

Anonymous said...

A chupacabra would be cool. I think they'd totally redefine it. Maybe it would be something comedic.

Trish, I thought of Hush too!

I saw a guy dressed as a scarecrow, and not a Wizard of Oz cute one, at a Halloween party and I wouldn't go anywhere near him. My husband kept laughing at how freaked out I was. Some things from your childhood just stick with you. LOL. Another movie that terrified me involved a killer severed hand.

MJFredrick said...

The scarecrow is the scariest to me.

My brother used to hold Halloween parties every year and some of his costumes were really creepy. He was a clown and a werewolf. His SIL and her husband get those really creepy masks (makes it difficult to drink/eat, though) and I do not like.

Barbara said...

The Reaper reminds me of the Gentlemen too who are really creepy. I wouldn't want to find them on the other side of the door. So I'll just stay in my basement away from the door. The Siren is creepy and Doc Benton is creepy too but he was also creepy on Charmed as Barbas. Actually I'd say Barbas as the demon of good was even creepier than the fear demon.