Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Six Degrees of Jared and Jensen

So there are 2 degrees of separation between Jared and me because one of the teachers in my grade level went to high school with him. I thought it might be fun to see if I could make connections between the boys and some celebrities. Some are six degrees, but most are less.

Nathan Fillion


Neil Patrick Harris

Bill Murray

Viggo Mortensen

Nicholas Cage

Tom Cruise

Jeff Goldblum

Gerard Butler

Let me know each step of the connection. Send your answers to me at mfechter @ gmail dot com and whoever gets the most correct will get a prize (probably a magnet from Cafe Press. Love those!) And be patient, please, I'm doing NaNoWriMo!

If you have more ideas, mention them in the comments!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is this? The Kevin Bacon game is one of my all time faves. For fun I linked Jared to Kevin Bacon in just three steps. Jared starred in House of Wax with Elisha Cuthbert who starred with Keifer Sutherland in 24. And Kiefer starred in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. Good luck with NaNoWriMo!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Man, I SUCK at this! LOL But I can't wait to see the answers, so make sure you post them once you're done with the contest, Mary! :)

Impressive, Melissa! My brain just can't seem to do it. :(

MJFredrick said...

I'm so dumb--I didn't even try to think about Kevin Bacon! Good job, Melissa!

No entries yet, y'all!

Unknown said...

Thanks! This is so much fun, but I wasn't sure if I should enter.

MJFredrick said...

Play! I still have no entries :(

Stacey said...

Does TV count or does it have to movies? Also, if it does, can the connection have been on the same show but perhaps not at the same time? :)

Either way, this is a fun little brain-teaser. Definitely distracting me from writing! LOL

Stacey Klemstein (AKA Stacey Kade)

MJFredrick said...

TV shows definitely count!

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't figured out the steps to Nathan Fillion (Love him!) but if I actually get around to it (book due Monday), the leap to Neil Patrick Harris will be a piece of cake :-)

MJFredrick said...

See, I forgot all about Dr. Horrible, so I went at it through a different person.