Friday, November 26, 2010

Supernatural Gifts





I realized that there's not a new episode tonight, so I did some online shopping for y'all, to see what to give the Supernatural fan.


(Disclaimer: most of my links are to Amazon because I'm lazy.)

First, the calendar. What I don't get is how every other show/movie/idea has a calendar at Borders, but SPN does not. Anyway, Amazon has one. Old pics, but still.





Next, this really nifty throw. I want it a lot, and it's down $10 from when I found it.






If you haven't gotten season 5 on DVD yet, Amazon has it for less than $20!


Then there's this awesome keychain at Etsy. Since Best Buy SCREWED UP my DVD order and I didn't get my Impala keychain, I'd be very happy with this.
She has other SPN items as well.

What do you want Santa to bring you?

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oooh, I really like that keychain!

MJFredrick said...

She has some cute stuff and her prices are good!

Norah Wilson said...

I adore that keychain! The Castiel one, too....