Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday News (and Eye Candy)

The New York Post had an article about CW network boss Dawn Ostroff leaving in June, and the network interviewing candidates to replace her. On the plus side, Ostroff will pick the fall shows before leaving, which bodes well for Supernatural. On the minus side, the parent companies seem to be undecided about the future of the network overall.

Want to see Jared and Jensen introduce a few of the Supernatural Anime episodes?Awkward video here.

After Elton has the details and pictures of a Misha/Jared prank exchange (that was also tweeted by Misha).

Trish mentioned in last week's news comments that Adrienne Palicki, aka Jessica, has been cast as the new Wonder Woman in the upcoming TV series. Chad Lindberg has been seen on Criminal Minds and The Cape, and yesterday, my husband was watching a werewolf movie anachronistically named Ginger Snaps Back, and I recognized Emily Perkins, Supernatural's Becky. That's an old movie, but when I recognized her, my husband said, "Geez, is it six degrees of Supernatural now?" Yes, dear, now and always. :)


To finish off on a sweet (as in suh-weet), TV Overmind did a slideshow of Winchester hotness. Not news, of course, but it might help tide us over during the stupid hellatus.

ETA, thanks to MJ: Supernatural is up for Best in Show at Hulu!

Anything else I'm missing?

5 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Supernatural is up for Best in Show at Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/bestinshow

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I even tweeted that, and totally forgot to include it! *doh*

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those pranks are epic. Thanks for posting the links. Somehow I missed Misha's tweets. Too hilarious. So glad I don't have to pick up all those coins. I feel bad for whoever did. That explains why Jim and Cliff were talking on Twitter about a banking taking change. LOL

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I figure they had a PA pick up the coins, in both cases. :)

Anonymous said...

I figured as much too, Nat. And I feel bad for the PA or, hopefully, PAs.