Monday, August 15, 2011

Interviews and Videos and News and Stuff

The best news this week?

Supernatural got an extra episode! The CW ordered 23, which will either extend the season a week or make one of the hellatuses shorter. New CW president Mark Pedowicz says it's part of an attempt to keep out of the ratings black hole they fall into during those breaks.

Bunches of interviews out! I'll mark the ones I know contain spoilers, but I didn't watch the videos, so proceed with caution.

Jim Beaver talks about Bobby and the boys in season 7 (spoilers!).

Buzz Focus interviews Jensen. And Jim.

Mo Ryan interviewed Misha at TCA.

If you're a Vampire Diaries fan, another SPN recurring actor will be showing up over there. Sebastian Roche has been cast as a "mysterious vampire hunter."

Last week's "Supernatural Thursdays" post at Daemon's TV was the show's most quotable lines. I don't care how many times I see posts like that, or watch the show's themselves, I love reading them. Check it out! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!! Love the sound of an extra ep and thanks for posting these interviews. I heading on over to check them out.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yikes! That didn't paste well from notepad. LOL

Thanks, Melissa!