Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GISHWHES

I can't believe we haven't talked about GISHWHES here!

Misha Collins is running the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen, for the Guinness World Record. Have you signed up? I have!

http://greatestinternationalscavengerhunttheworldhaseverseen.com/

REGISTRATION CLOSES TOMORROW at 11:58 PM Moscow Time. (That's 2:58 in the afternoon in New York). So hurry! They'll be assigning teams because they all have to be fairly even, but you can name the people you want to be your teammates. Feel free to post your name in the comments if you want people to join your team. Also feel free to include my name if you don't know anyone else. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder

Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I missed the deadline. I hadn't heard of it. Once you get more involved I hope youll share what's going on.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm sorry I didn't post anything sooner! :(

The rules are apparently hilarious. I was under the gun on a book deadline so I haven't read them yet. Teams will be announced soon, then the list of things to get. I'm a little scared! LOL

Anonymous said...

I think I would be too, but seriously please share. Even if you just email me privately! Sometimes I feel like it's just the two of us in this little room. ;)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I know, right? There's an echo. LOL

I got totally buried in publishing/deadline stuff over the last four days, so I'm wayyyy behind the rest of my team on this so far. :(

Anonymous said...

Catch up quick! ;)