Monday, November 7, 2011

SPN inspired book

Yay! I got the cover for my May YA release, HOLLYWEIRD. This book came about one day while I daydreamed about doing a set visit to SUPERNATURAL. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has fantasized about that or, for those of us who haven't been lucky enough to actually meet and take photos with the cast, meeting Jared and Jensen. I had so much fun writing this romantic paranormal and there are plenty of nods to SPN that fans will catch. You might also recognize a few Supernatural Sisters names in the book. ;)







As grand prize winner of EnterTEENment Magazine’s “Win a Date with Dakota” contest, Aly King, her best friend Desi, and Aly’s prima donna sister Missy are flown to Hollywood to meet teen heartthrob, Dakota Danvers (inspired by Sam).


Their dream-come-true vacation takes a turn for the weird when Aly discovers that Dakota is actually the son of Satan, sent to earth to prey on the souls of the vain and needy. When Dakota sets his sights on Missy, who will do anything to become a star, Aly joins forces with Jameson Dagon, a (hottie) fallen angel (inspired by Dean) sent to spy on Dakota as his personal assistant, to stop the errant demon.



HOLLYWEIRD is available for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

7 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay, Terri! Love the cover, cannot WAIT for this book. (As you are no doubt getting really tired of hearing from me. LOL)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can never get tired of that, Natalie! :D

kp said...

well I want to read THAT. Talk about feeding your inner fangirl. :) Can't wait to get this.

Anonymous said...

<>

Oh, yeah, totally. I had a blast with it, KP. Did research on the actual set & crew. So much fun and on top of that I got to play with the 7 deadly sins. Could it get any better? :)

Rosalie Lario said...

Ooh, sounds like my cup of tea! Can't wait for this one. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for your interest, Rosalie.