Sunday, March 8, 2009

The week ahead

We've got another fun week ahead on the Supernatural Sisters blog. So swing by each day and bring a friend (or two or three or...).

Monday -- I (Trish) will explore how Supernatural is portraying angels. Castiel, I like. Uriel, not so much.

Tuesday -- Natalie will give us a fabulous round-up of the Salute to Supernatural conference in Cherry Hill, NJ. Wow, I'm jealous that she's going.

Wednesday -- MJ will give us a review of The Watchmen, starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan (aka Papa Winchester). I know she's been waiting for this movie for a long time. Hmm, I wonder how many times she's watched the trailer. :)

Thursday -- Terri will be talking about the music used on Supernatural. Oh, fun! I know I'm not alone in that I wished they'd put together a Supernatural soundtrack. I wonder if the members of Kansas wondered why sales of "Carry On, My Wayward Son" suddenly spiked a few years back.

Friday -- It's episode re-cap day with Tanya, this time for the new episode "Death Takes a Holiday." I'm sure it'll be full of her signature wit and interesting observations.

0 comments: