Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are You Watching?

All of us here at Supernatural Sisters love Supernatural, sing its praises, and wish more people were watching. So when I stumbled onto some fan-made promo clips on YouTube tonight while trying to come up with a topic for today's blog (I'm doing about 10 things and have a big case of brain fry), I was intrigued by them and started watching. What fun! They all are tied together under the theme "Are You Watching?" and each gives great clips, reasons for watching the show.

This is the one I saw first, which led me to the others. Great combination of clips, music and just general awesomeness.

You can click through on YouTube and find them, or you can go to their site and click either on the "download" or "youtube" links for each of the 61 different promos to view them. The one linked above is the 61st one, called "The Famous Winchester Boys." I haven't watched them all, but a couple of others I liked were:

No. 10 -- "Sharp-Dressed Men"

No. 41 -- "Dean's Geek Brother"

And for more fun on YouTube...

If you haven't seen the gag reel from last season, here it is in its entirety.

But I honestly think these clips from it, shot at ComicCon, are funnier because of the crowd's reactions.

So, seen any good Supernatural-related vids lately that we haven't already discussed here before?

4 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Awww, man, Trish! You just totally derailed my afternoon! LOL

I love these!

Good thing I got my writing done for the day. :)

Poppycole said...

Seriously guys.....now how am I supposed to get any work done today? (scratches head...looks around for boss....presses play) If I get fired I am so gong to blame it on temporary insanity.

Poppycole said...

PS: my favorite angesty Supernatural video has always been Hurt by Poebelly.

It get's me every time and reminds how great of a show it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUA3uFfv-Ws

Trish Milburn said...

Good video, Poppycole. Very emotional.