Monday, November 23, 2009

SPN Monday News

I know, I know, this post should have been up hours ago. But, knowing there will be no new eps until January, I have sunk into a lethargic depression and am moving at half my normal speed... With no new episodes for weeks on end--and Nat announcing Jensen's engagement last week--I found that this was a slightly slower week. Almost everything I saw tended to focus on the 100th episode. (And the controversy over a possibly premature rumor that Jensen is directing it.)

Here's a quick summary of the 100th episode (with, I suppose, vague spoilers) from Ausiello over at EW: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/23/supernatural-scoop-100th-episode/#more-4288

Also from EW, this apology for scooping that Jensen was directing said episode and takeback that maybe he's not, as no one from CW as confirmed: http://huntersaddict.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/is-jensen-ackles-directing-the-100th-episode-yes-or-no/

Honestly, my best announcement today is that you will not want to miss Natalie's post on Wednesday! I won't steal her thunder, but little birdies report that she has an actual interview with someone who's appeared in a few SPN episodes. (Said someone, IMO, is awesome, as I'm sure her interview will be!)

See you here Wednesday...

3 comments:

Poppycole said...

Anyone else catch the TV guide blurb on Supernatural? Lots of juicy tidbits there...:0)

Poppycole said...

SPOILER


I'm especially excited about the flashback episode....hoping maybe we get a little JDM.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

In the actual TV guide magazine, Poppy? I think I deliberately avoided it, as well as an interview with Kripke that's floating around, because I'm trying to remain unspoiled!

A JDM return would be FANTASTIC!