Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1 News

I don't know if it's the time of year, or just me, but there's a dearth of good news that doesn't involve spoilers for upcoming episodes or recaps of past ones.

I've got an interview with Misha Collins that's been all over the Internet already.

Some episode stills including next week's, which WARNING are SPOILERY.

Oh, here's something! There's an announcement that Jensen Ackles will be attending the Jus in Bello convention next year. Shortly after that announcement, Creation announced he's attending the LA (in March) and Vancouver (August) cons. Jim Beaver was added to LA, too.

Buddy TV asks when SPN became a comedy, a question that boggles my mind since the show has never not had comedic lines and episodes, starting with the pilot!

So. That's all I got.

*looks around*

*whistles a little*

*sigh*

Okay, let me troll around a little. *trolls*

Fangirl Says got to see this week's episode early. Her post is only spoilery if you didn't see the preview at the end of last week's episode. She's definitely got me intrigued!

Let's see...

Nothing on TV Addict... (unless you count stills for an upcoming episode I won't even name or describe because the very idea fills me with enough squee to make me glow, but will probably disappoint and piss off so many people...)

The CW Source hasn't done their recap yet...

Let's look up some guest stars, see what else they're doing. Gattlin Griffith, aka The AntiChrist, has three movies in post-production: The River Why, The New Daughter, and Blood Done Sign My Name. Chad Everett, "Older Dean," has Death Keeps Coming on his IMDb page, listed as in pre-production. That looks like a Western. Hal Ozsan (the ambiguously moraled male witch) has Groupie coming out apparently this week, again according to IMDb. This looks like a thriller. Heee. I love seeing this obscure stuff "up in popularity 15% this week" and knowing it may be due to Supernatural. Silly rabid fans. :)


Well, okay, I think that fills us up for this week! Oh, wait, one more thing. Let me check Ask Ausiello, see if his column has anything on the show...

OMG OMG OMG

*thud*

(Please note, if you decide to find out what at Ask Ausiello threw Natalie into a tailspin, it is a very short, very mind-blowing spoiler for episode 12. You've been warned.)

13 comments:

Poppycole said...

THUNK!

Too excited about the mind-blowing possibilities of Natalie's spoiler to even conjure words or proper sentences.

This qualifies for my first ever Official Fan girl SQUEEE

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay, I made Poppycole squee! \0/

Maureen Child said...

Oops! Move over, Natalie! Thunking right down beside you and Poppycole!

MJFredrick said...

Resisting urge to look....resisting urge to look....

MJFredrick said...

When is episode 12, anyway?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

*makes room for Maureen*

Mary, it's the kind of spoiler that builds anticipation, doesn't ruin the impact of the show itself, IMO. It's broad, not specific. Not like, say, telling that a person is going to die or get pregnant or something like that.

Unfortunately, I think episode 12 is going to be in January. :(

Anonymous said...

Okay, despite my purer intentions I couldn't resist looking LOL. And cannot WAIT to see it! (I'm sure it's the kind of thing that will eventually get shown in previews, but this was the first I'd heard of it.)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if we can change the color of comments? I've seen some people on other blogs comment in white so that people can scroll over if they want to read and it won't accidentally mess up anyone else. Only problem is, I have nooooo idea how to do that!

Tanya, technologically inept

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Sorry for the corruption, Tanya! Except not. *squee*

I haven't seen this anywhere else, which kind of surprises me. Not even a link to Ausiello. Maybe it's just because it's so far ahead, and everyone's kind of focusing on this week.

Man, I hope it's true!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Nope, Blogger won't allow either font color= or span HTML in comments. :(

Trish Milburn said...

For a "slow week", you sure found some fun stuff. :) Love the stills of the one upcoming episode. I think it'll be funny.

Poppycole said...

Okay....I think I've recovered enough to pop and see if anyone else caught the major reference to our guys on MSN. Here's the link to the article mentioning them...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33589892/ns/entertainment-television/

I swear you guys are turning me into a rabid fan girl. Sigh....LOL

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Cool! On both things! Heee!