Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Life According to Supernatural


I found this meme and thought it was perfect for a little Wednesday fluff. Share yours in the comment area!


Use only episode names (no repetitions) from one TV show to cleverly answer these questions. Repost as My Life According to (show).


Describe yourself: Nightshifter


How do you feel: Dead in the Water


Describe where you currently live: Heaven and Hell


If you could go anywhere where would you go: Mystery Spot


Your favorite form of transportation: On the Head of a Pin


Your best friend is: Heart


What the weather is like: Red Sky at Morning


Favorite time of day: The Rapture


If your life was a TV show it would be called: What Is and What Should Never Be


What is life to you: Sex and Violence


Your fear: Scarecrow


What is the best advice you have to give: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things


Thought for the day: Time is on My Side


How I would like to die: Changing Channels


My soul's present condition: Metamorphosis


My motto: Free to Be You and Me

4 comments:

Barbara said...

What the hell I think I'll do this myself.

Unknown said...

Terri, it's brilliant! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I liked yours Bard Girl. :)