Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Breaking News!

Supernatural got an early renewal for season 7!

Here's the first link I saw with the full press release, but Creation Entertainment gets credit for getting to me first. :)

So what does everyone think? I know there will probably be much of the same debate as last season, especially because season 6 hasn't had the cohesiveness of past seasons. But I, for one, am just glad we don't have to say goodbye to the boys yet. :) And that we won't have a massive cliffhanger with no resolution. And I think this year has some of the best acting and writing of all the seasons, so I do look forward to one more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo!!!! What awesome news! Thank you, Natalie. :)

I can't wait to see what they'll do with Sam and Dean. And I am happy that I won't have to say good-bye just yet.

Barbara said...

I was thrilled to hear the news earlier along with The Vampire Diaries. The network just might be allowed out of the doghouse after all those years of stupidity. I don't want to say goodbye to Dean just yet. Okay Sam too but Dean's my favorite. Just don't tell Sam that.