Monday, April 4, 2011

Supernatural News

Supernatural wrapped up the season already, even without knowing if they're renewed yet. Soo....cliffhanger ending or no? Word is that the CW won't make a decision until closer to the end of the season. Why???


I found this nice little article to share about why to watch Supernatural. Preaching to the choir, I know, but you maybe could pass it on.

Mark Sheppard was at WonderCon and of course someone asked him about Crowley. He said of course they can't get rid of Crowley. Other than McG, I didn't see anyone else listed to attend WonderCon.

How many more days until SPN returns???

4 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I read that they won't make fall lineup decisions until they hire Dawn Ostroff's replacement. So no early renewal this year, probably. :( I also read quotes by Sera and Ben saying huge cliffhanger, because they're pretty confident that it will renew. Hope we can hold them to it! :)

I hope they haven't really gotten rid of Crowley! :)

I thought it was coming back this week, but it's not, it's next week, because of the stupid delay of the return from the LAST hiatus! :(

Cynthia Eden said...

I will have to bookmark this blog. I love Supernatural!!! I need a Team Dean t-shirt.

MJFredrick said...

I have a Team Dean and a Team Sam pin, which I alternate depending on my mood :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Hi, Cynthia, and welcome to Supernatural Sisters!

We get pretty quiet during hiatus, but it will rev up again next week. :)

Did you check out the hero showdown MJ and I did? Dean won! I had to work hard at that, though. LOL