Friday, February 19, 2010

Yet Another Top Ten List

Sam & Dean Pictures, Images and Photos


So I thought I'd get an episode to review, but alas, no. So I'm going to give you another top ten list, this time of favorite words or phrases from Supernatural, either that came from fandom or from the show, that you find yourself using and sound like Sam and Dean.

10) "What a douche." Sadly, this is my new saying. Shame on me. I sound like a 20-something boy :)
9) "Awkward!"
8) "I'm Batman." :)
7) "Salt and burn." Though they're not saying this one enough this season. Guess they're busy with that whole apocalypse thing.
6) "PUDDING!"
5) "I'm gonna get me some pie." Only you have to say "pie" just like Dean. I say this and I don't even like pie.
4) "Rockin' the hat." Okay, maybe you said it before but I didn't.
3) "Bitch." Helps if the other person says, "Jerk."
2) "Buckets of crazy"--which is how I'm describing my life these days
1) "DUDE!"

What things from Supernatural do you find yourself saying?

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

"Again and again and again and again and again and again...and again and again. And then one more time."

AuthorM said...

"Slow your roll." I love that one.

And I have "you're gonna get me some pie" as my ringtone.

Also..."whhhhhyyyyyyy"
http://www.meganhart.com/Why.mp3

and

"stark ravin' sah-ko"

http://www.meganhart.com/starkravingpsycho.mp3

MJFredrick said...

Natalie, LOLOL!

Author M---GREAT mp3s!