Monday, September 13, 2010

SPN News...We're Getting Closer!

I got my Season 5 DVDs on Friday! Like MJ said in the comments last week, Best Buy sucks. No, she didn't say that. She said they didn't send her order. My BB didn't have any copies at all. I'm not sure if they sold out in two days, or what, they just said none came on Thursday or Friday.

BUT! I got the set at Target, and the Target exclusive is a 100th episode featurette. It's no Impala keychain, but...

The WB has early seasons of Supernatural on DVD for only $19.95!

PLUS, don't forget the Supernatural Soundtrack is finally here! You can get it at iTunes or Amazon.

Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly had some spoilers that I didn't read. EW also gave our show a half-page box in their Fall TV Preview that came out last week.

If you watched the premieres of Vampire Diaries or Nikita last week, you probably saw the promo for the Supernatural premiere. If not, here's a bootleg (with review). (I didn't watch it!)

Buzz Focus posted some teaser spots. They say there are "blink-of-the-eye" spoilers so I didn't watch them, either.

Jared answers fan questions for CW Connect. NO spoilers!

Curious how Sera Gamble's doing so far? Jared and Jensen had some comments. The budget one is especially interesting to me.

Google Alert linked me to some photos a fan took of the filming of episode 6.6.

Zap2it the Js at Salute to Supernatural Vancouver, about how their characters will be different this season.

5 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Still don't have my DVDs.

Anonymous said...

Wow! An extra mill for shooting.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

That sucks, MJ.

I know, Terri! I wonder what that's going to mean in the long run?

MJFredrick said...

I got all excited because I had a notice that my order had been shipped--but it was another DVD set I ordered for my dad :(

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Geez Best Buy Sucks!