Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SPNews


17 days until Supernatural airs in
its new Friday night slot.


The fifth season DVD of Supernatural hit stores yesterday! Special Features include:
Supernatural:
Apocalypse Survival Guides: Bobby's Exclusive Video Collection
Ghostfacers: The Web series
Producer/writer commentary on episode 4, The End
Unaired scene from episode 9, The Real Ghostbusters
Gag reel

Fangirl EEP! Warner Bros. in talks with Eric Kripke to bring Neil Gaiman’s Sandman comic series to television.

Misha Collins completed his charity run for his Random Acts organization – a whopping 53 miles!!! He earned over 94 thousand dollars. Jim Beaver pledged $50/km so he came out owing a pretty penny. Misha chronicled his exhausting day at twitter.com/mishacollins. May I just say… he’s so damn cute!

Speaking of Jim, he’s been filming episode 3.4 of Lie To Me to air December 1. He plays Gus, brother to Annette O’Toole’s Veronica, a 60-year-old with early onset Alzheimers. Gus puts her into a care facility and takes over her estate. The estranged brother and sister are reunited when Cal Lightman comes to investigate. Methinks Jim could be in trouble!

I’ve been trying hard to avoid spoilers, but one mild one caught my attention and I have to say I’m psyched. In the episode entitled Live Free or Twi-hard SPN pokes fun at the Twilight-Vampire Diaries-True Blood obsession, even going so far as using some look-a-likes for this cautionary tale. Can not wait!

6 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm dying to get my hands on the DVDs, but being patient to wait for $ to actually be IN my account, not just on its way. LOL

Jim Beaver will also be on Law & Order: LA and is currently filming an ep of The Mentalist! Which is good, because he just tweeted that he's in SPN 1, 4, 6, and 11. Big gap!

Anonymous said...

That's too little, Bobby! But I'm glad he's going to be making the rounds on other shows. :)

MJFredrick said...

Am peeved--I ordered from Best Buy to get the keychain and it's on backorder. Boo!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, no! That's where I was going to go get it tomorrow! :(

MJFredrick said...

They may have it in the stores. I ordered online a few weeks back, after I found out about the keychain.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I already had the whole conversation in my head, where I ask about it, they tell me it's sold out, I complain about their extreme lack of foresight, and how it lost them sales! LOL