Friday, June 19, 2009

Supernatural Music Quiz

Here’s my next quiz. Send your answers, numbered, to mfechter @ gmail .com by…next Friday, 3 PM CT. This one should be easier than the quotes quiz. I took out the hardest ones ;) Most are early episodes, since, you know, no budget for great music.

1) Bad Company--Bad Company
2) Burning for You--Blue Oyster Cult
3) Don’t Fear the Reaper--Blue Oyster Cult
4) Eye of the Tiger--Survivor
5) White Rabbit--Jefferson AIrplane
6) Heat of the Moment--Asia
7) Hey Man, Nice Shot--Filter
8) House of the Rising Son--The Animals
9) It’s My Party--Leslie Gore
10) Knocking on Heaven’s Door--Bob Dylan or Guns N Roses
11) Lady in Red--Chris de Burgh
12) Look at You--Screaming Trees
13) Peace of Mind--Boston
14) Renegade--styx
15) She Brings Me Love--Bad Company
16) Stonehenge--Spinal Tap
17) Surrender--Cheap Trick
18) Visions--Jason Manns
19) Wanted Dead or Alive--Bon Jovi
20) What a Wonderful World--Joey Ramone

4 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm a music moron, so I can only get the most obvious of these. I'll forward to my daughter, because even though she's only 13 (and therefore not from the era of these songs), she buys music from the show and REMEMBERS where it came from! LOL

(I'll tell her she's not eligible for the prize, though.)

Unknown said...

I think I know them all except Filter. But isn't Jefferson Airplane's song called "White Rabbit"?

MJFredrick said...

Oops!!! Indeed, it is. Bad MJ! Will change.

MJFredrick said...

Oh, and the Filter song was in season 1 ;)