Monday, June 8, 2009

Supernatural Quote Quiz

EDITED TO ADD: Email answers to mfechter @ gmail . com! Sorry! I didn't think of that before! Answers due Friday by 3 CST ;)

Okay, I'm a teacher on vacation, so I'm missing giving tests. So I made a quiz of Supernatural quotes for you. There will be a prize, probably some sticker or magnet or mug or something from Cafe Press. I'll decide Friday when I pick the winner, which will be the person with the most right answers. You need to number and write the name of the episode. And make sure you put your heading at the top of the paper....oh, wait, that's my class, not y'all. Just the number of the quote and the episode title, please. In case of a tie, I'll draw a name.

Hint: No quotes from Season One are here, and only a few from Season Four.

1)"Does anyone have a breath mint? Some guts spilled in my mouth while I was killing my way in here."

2)"How many dying wishes are you going to get?"
"As many as I can squeeze out."

3) "Right you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam. You think you're funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up... okay, enough!

4)"What’s the deal with the liquor store? Your parents out of town or something?"

5) "You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you!"

6) "You're piercing the veil, Dean, glimpsing the "b" side."
"Little less New Agey, please."
"You're almost hell's bitch, so you can see hell's other bitches."

7) “A couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you’re Mr. Sunshine.”

8) “Are you kidding me? I have her bestest friend in the whole wide world.”

9)“Come on! We’re not demons!”

10)“Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me.”

11) “Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland.”

12) “Smells like old lady in here. And that would explain why.”

13) “So I’m a freak now?”
“You’ve always been a freak.”

14) “Time for bed. Come on, Sasquatch.”

15) “We saw the second largest ball of twine in the U.S. Awesome.”

16) “When have I ever forgotten the pie?”

17) “Yeah, Justin is quite the triple threat.”

18) “You got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?” “Not anymore.”

19) “You’re walking into harm’s way!”
“Harm’s way doesn’t really bother me.”

20) “You’ve got angels on the bullcrap list?”

10 comments:

Stephanie Julian said...

Just got the discs for Seasons 1,2 and 3 but we're still on Season 1. No answers for the quotes but can I just say I love reliving the series.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Awesome, Mary! Some of these are a little tricky. :)

I think I know almost all of them, but I'm not eligible to win, and posting my answers would kill the fun, so I'll wait.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gailann said...

Are comments hidden by default?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Unfortunately, that's not an option in the blog settings. :(

MJFredrick said...

Jangly, I removed your comment, but I have it recorded. I just wanted to give others a shot. Clearly, I didn't think this quiz thing through :)

Gailann said...

Dang! I wanted to look at Janglyjewels list, since I sort of gave up on 4 of the quotes.

(It doesn't help when you start watching the dvds to find the missing episodes, but get sidetracked but one you really liked. *cough*mysteryspot*cough*

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL, Gail! I was very tempted to do that, but thought it would be cheating. :)

Barbara said...

What the hell I'm going to do it. I already know what the first one is without even thinking. So I'm off to do it unless my brain goes missing again.

Barbara said...

Okay I'd do a lot better if this was a quiz where you say who said the quote but I'll see what I can do but I'm thinking I won't be able to get all of them.